Custom Search

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Glenn Beck: America "Lost It's Superpower Status' This Week (Video)

By Susan Duclos - Cross posted at Before It's News

Glenn Beck said on his weekday radio program Tuesday that America "lost it's superpower this week." He points out how weak Russian President Vladimir Putin made U.S. President Barack Obama by negotiating a deal with Syria leadership when Obama didn't and couldn't, forcing obama to back down on his constant beat of the drum wars.

 "When I saw the story that Putin came out and said, ‘I just was wrestling a bear here about 10 minutes ago…and I called up Assad and I said, ‘Hey! You’re gonna give me your chemical weapons.’ And he said, ‘Okay, dude.’ After [Putin] made that statement and then the president said, ‘Okay, uh, we could do that…’ I thought to myself…we’re done as a superpower,” Beck said. “He has just put the final nail in the coffin."






Cross posted at Before It's News