Custom Search

Friday, November 20, 2009

I'll Be Watching!






I've got to get away. Taking a vacation, not the one mentioned in Forrest Gump, where you never come back. I am just going cruisin' in my Camaro for a week. First to Southwest Missouri, spend some time with family there, then back through Illinois to have Thanksgiving with my Mother. Everyone, have a safe Turkey day, and if Joe Biden is on the road, move out of the way.



Not taking my laptop, I'll check in at family PCs. Just burning off unspent energy, pent up for a year. Then I'll be back, doing what I do, pestering the Left. I will leave with this though...more pertinent today, as it was then.





See you in a week or so, till then, Wake Up America!

Skeez

"Despite the things that are wrong in our Country, there are too many good things, to let the whole thing go down the drain. So I think we should get together, and bring about change!" John Kaye