The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 "to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all." Now the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agency, ADL fights anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all.But in more recent years it has become a tool of it's leaderships desire to push its Liberal/Progressive agenda. For example in recent years it has released the following position papers supporting the liberal agenda:
- Amnasty for illegal immigrants:
- ADL Welcomes Bipartisan Agreement On Immigration Reform
- Senator Kennedy Issues Call For Meaningful Immigration Reform
- L.A. Area Organizations Issue Declaration For Human Rights For Immigrants
- Partial Birth Abortion
- Terrorist Fighter Geert Wilders
- Use of Holocaust in Health Care Debate. While I agree with the ADL that the use of Holocaust imagery in any political debate is wrong, it's strange that the ADL bashes it now and was totally silent when the progressives were Calling Bush and Cheney Hitler and/or Nazi's.
A quick read of this White Paper shows the group has totally abandoned its mission to fight anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, and is using its donated tax-free funds to concentrate on a political agenda, the President's mission to silence all dissent to his policy.
To read the Rest, Please Click HERE