Custom Search

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Never Give Up!


Just in case anyone thinks that this is it, you had better guess again! This has just poked a hole in the hornets nest! The man I am about to quote, probably spent most of the night trying to figure out what is next. I am privy to that information, but here is the first message I recieved from him. Yes, Tea Party is not going away!


"This aggression shall not stand." - The Great Lebowski

"This assault on our freedom cannot be allowed to continue unabated. The predeliction of our non-representing Representatives to ignore the will of the vast majority of the American people for the sake of personal power and perks cannot be allowed to continue. I am mad. I am very mad. Not because the legislation passed, I was prepared for that, but because I was in DC Thursday. I saw all the young political hacks angling for a piece of the political pie, I saw the lobbyists like prostitutes lurking in the halls of Congressional office buildings, I saw Congressmen with entourages that would make the late rap artist Biggie Smalls green with envy, I saw the "eye candy," voluptuous young women with low-cut tops and short skirts all for the Congressmen to ogle, I saw most of those on the floor of the House texting or surfing the Internet on their I-phones while a bill was being proposed. That's why I am mad. These are the people who are supposed to be representing us. These are the people who have the unmitigated gall to call us names and demean the character of the Tea Party movement. DC is a big game. And you, and I, and the bulk of the American people are not allowed on the game board. This is not what our Founding Fathers envisioned in our representative-style government. Our politicos, by and large/Republican and Democrat are only concerned with their own game pieces, not our country or our people. It angers me to see how they conduct themselves within the confines of once noble institutions. Beautiful architecture and historically-significant buildings germane to the perpetuation of freedom in this great land used as a platform for personal power and the subjugation of the American people.

I hope and pray that this has been a wake-up call for many. There is no sense worrying about the past. We must redouble our efforts. We have much work to do. We need to step up recruitment efforts, not for the sake of numbers, but because there are many tasks that need to be undertaken. We need to work harder toward the education of our friends and neighbors and especially young folks, utilizing every technological tool at our disposal. We need to work hard at getting our people in positions within the existing political machinery from poll workers to candidates for office. We need to push for the state sovereignty and firearms legislation working their way through the Ohio legislature. We must reload, redouble our efforts and re-emphasize the core values of our movement. And always remember that we can NEVER, NEVER give up! For what will we be giving up to?"


Now it is time for the Liberals to gloat, and the imposters to try and be me again. That's OK by me. I'm so used to it, it is getting to be kinda fun. So, bring it on!
Recession started Nov. 4th 2008
Depression started Nov. 7th, 2009
Recovery starts when Obama is returned to civilian life.