Custom Search

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Obama's Iraq Scandal: A Distraught Sister's Response


A note from Radarsite: The following is a comment received on our Obama in Iraq Scandal article. There is, I believe, no need for further comment. - rg

----------------------------------------------------------------


I don't understand.

I don't understand why no one is holding Sen. Obama accountable.

My brother has been in Iraq for 17 months. 17 months he hasn't seen his 2 little girls, his wife, or any of the rest of us (his family). And no one cares that Sen Obama decided to use my brother and others like him in Iraq for some kind of political game.

No one gives a damn.

I don't understand how supporters of Sen Obama who have family or friends in the military are choosing to brush this off.