Custom Search

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Jon Stewart Slams Obama For Claims Of Finding Out About Administration Scandals From The Media

By Susan Duclos

I am not a personal fan of Jon Stewart, then again I don't watch any talk shows, but once in a while a late night comedian will so accurately nail false claims, in such an amusing manner, that I do show the clip.

John Stewart did that with Obama and his administration's constant claims that they found out about their own scandals at the same time everyone else did, from the media. (He also provides video clips of those assertions)

That is something I pointed out myself on Tuesday, with a post titled "Is Obama The Least Informed, A Liar, Or Just A Figurehead President?"

[WATCH]



Best line from Stewart comes at the end of the clip:

"I wouldn’t be surprised if President Obama learned Osama bin Laden had been killed when he saw himself announce it on television."

H/T ClashDaily