Custom Search

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Video- Ann Romney Responds To Hilary Rosen- Talks About Respecting Women's 'Choices'

By Susan Duclos

"What you have is Mitt Romney running around the country, saying, 'Well, you know, my wife tells me that what women really care about are economic issues, and when I listen to my wife, that's what I'm hearing.' Guess what? His wife has actually never worked a day in her life."--- Hilary Rosen

The comment above created a firestorm in the media and on Twitter, which is discussed in a previous Wake up America piece HERE. (Video of Rosen's entire comments at that link as well)

Below is Ann Romney's response where she talks about respecting a woman's choice whether it is to raise a family, work or work while raising a family.

[WATCH]



H/T The Daily Caller.

[Major Update] Liberals go insane over at Twitter calling Ann Romney a cunt, whore, bitch and more.


.