Custom Search

Friday, October 08, 2010

Friday Night Fun "Time Out"

The song is "One Toke Over The Line". It entered my head today, the last song you hear on the radio, before you go in to work. You know, it sticks in your head all day, and you can't wait to get home to download it, and hear it in all it's glory.
That's was the way it was for me today. Back in the day, when I first heard it, it was an easy to listen to song, with no real meaning, still is. Funny how it really did have meaning. Back then, I could care less. I was in High School, and that is literal, a Dazed and Confused idiot, with no future. Ah.....you don't want to hear about that....you want to see some video! Mkay then.




Cool huh? Good ole' Cannabis TV!



Ya gotta love Welk.


Almost makes me wanna.....Nah.

Just In Liberty! And a bit of fun.

Skeez
I had to have a time out. Sit in the corner and contemplate. I think it's gonna be alright.