Custom Search

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Major Eric Egland's Wife, Ania Answers the MoveOn 'Baby Alex' Ad

Huge H/T To Power Line.

The other day I showed the readers an ad that the previously humiliated MoveOn.org produced against John McCain, called Baby Alex, where a woman says "Hi, John McCain. This is Alex. And he’s my first. So far his talents include trying any new food and chasing after our dog. That, and making my heart pound every time I look at him. And so, John McCain, when you say you would stay in Iraq for 100 years, were you counting on Alex? Because if you were, you can’t have him.”

Today, Power Line shows us another ad, made by Major Eric Egland's Wife, Ania.

YouTube URL here, video below.



The text for those that cannot view video:

"Hello Senator McCain, these are my precious boys Noah and Daniel. Their daddy served in Iraq and Afghanistan, and I grew up under communism. So, when you say we have to protect freedom in Iraq, I understand. And, someday, I would be proud if they volunteered to serve this great country. Senator, thank you for your leadership."


GAME. SET. MATCH.

Thank you Ania.

.