Custom Search

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Choice Hotels International Lets Members Redeem Points For Armed Forces Relief Fund

One of the Patriot Guard Riders members, Robert, emailed me telling me that Choice Hotels International was going to allow him to redeem his points for membership and apply them as money to the Armed Forces Relief Fund.

The email:

I just received an email from Choice Hotels. It is exciting news to say the least. Please pass it on to your readers.

I travel a lot due to my work. Over the passed year I have accumulated more than 275,000 points with my Choice Privileges card because I stay at program hotels. I have always asked myself, "When am I ever going to have the time to use all the free nights I have earned?" I just could not see a way of using all those points.

Choice Hotels has solved that problem for me. I can redeem my points to help the Armed Forces Relief Fund. I plan to donate 175,000 points. That translates into a $875.00 donation to the Armed Forces Relief Fund.


The Choice Hotels International website has this listed as well:

Redeem Points for Donations to the Armed Forces Relief Fund
The Armed Forces Relief Fund assists military families in financial distress with loans and grants for emergencies and unexpected expenses when hardship occurs.

Your donation to the Armed Forces Relief Fund will be distributed equally to the Army Emergency Relief Society, the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society and the Air Force Aid Society.


You can redeem those points and donate to the Armed Forces Relief Fund either online here or by calling them at 888-770-6800.

Choice Hotels International is the parent company of Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, and many others.

The rest of Robert's email:

So, if any of your readers have a similar card or if they plan to travel this summer, please ask that they consider a few stays at one of their hotels.

I am not associated with this hotel chain, I am just a very frequent guest. This is a great program to help our military.


Patriot Guard Riders
Standing For Those
Who Stood For Us


Thanks for the head ups Robert!!!

.