Via PR Newswire for Journalists:
Silicon Valley Bank, financial partner to innovation companies worldwide, asked startup companies across America: "What piece of advice would you give to President Obama with regards to supporting the innovation economy?"
- Overhaul Tax System - 28% "Keep it simple" "Focus on ways to stimulate growth"
- Build Talent Pool - 18% "Make it easy to hire the best & brightest from around the world"
- Ease Regulation - 12% "US is the hardest country in the world to do business"
- Promote Investment - 11% "Make investment in growth companies easier"
- Champion Innovation - 10% "Make it very, very simple and cheap for the little guy to win!"
- Give Us Space - 9% "Minimize Federal government involvement" "Leave us alone"
- Other - 13% "Be more bi-partisan – both the President and Congress"
View all news related to the results of the Startup Outlook survey at http://www.svb.com/startup-outlook-report/ and follow the conversation on Twitter at @SVB_Financial #StartupOutlook.
SOURCE Silicon Valley Bank