Custom Search

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Does Delaware Want Harry Reid's 'Pet' In The Senate Seat?


I am not sure if Democratic candidate Chris Coons wanted this type of connection to Harry Reid, but he has it now since Harry Reid claims Coons is his "pet".

"I'm going to be very honest with you — Chris Coons, everybody knows him in the Democratic caucus. He's my pet. He's my favorite candidate."--- Harry Reid

"Let me tell you about him: A graduate of Yale Divinity School. Yale Law School. A two-time national debate champion. He represents two-thirds of the state now, in an elected capacity. I don't know if you've ever seen him or heard him speak, but he is a dynamic speaker. I don't mean loud or long; he's a communicator. So that's how I feel about Delaware. I've always thought Chris Coons is going to win. I told him that and I tried to get him to run. I'm glad he's running. I just think the world of him. He's my pet."


On behalf of myself and probably anybody else that wants to see GOP candidate Christine O'Donnell win the Delaware Senate seat, I would like to thank Harry Reid for the first O'Donnell advertisement against Coons.

.