Custom Search

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jon Stewart Seeks Anti-Obama Dupes

Faultline USA Exclusive

Well, after the disastrous Oscars, it looks like Jon Stewart needs all the help he can get. So I’m going to share the wealth with you while also helping Jon out.

Yesterday I received an invite for an interview from his Associate Producer, Sara Taksler.

According to Tanksler, The Daily Show is interested in interviewing “someone who questions Obama's Christianity and worries that Obama has ties to the Muslim community that would be bad for America if he were elected president.”

If you are a blogger who shares these concerns and would love to be the butt of Jon Stewart’s jokes on national TV, I’ll put you in touch with Tanksler.

I’m not interested, but I’m suggesting to Tanksler that for some real entertainment Jon interview Geraldine Ferraro. After all, the left really prefers to eat their own.

Digg It!!!

Vote for this at Real Clear Politics