On Thursday, January 10, 1963, the Honorable A. S. Herlong Jr. stated the 45 Communist goals, in the House of Representatives and as the years have gone by, one after another, have been implemented, some of which are still being implemented in states in 2013.
This was a long term plan and since 1963, over half of the list has been accomplished, still is being accomplished in 2013 and we are seeing preparations for the many of the other portions of the list right before eyes.
This is getting some play at the conspiracy sites, so thought it a good time to remind people how close we are to the NWO endgame.
Below is the list from the link above, and as you can see, over half of those goals have been accomplished already and as they are read it is clear in the preparations we are seeing today that others are in the midst of being accomplished today.
Read the list, see how many of the goals are accomplished, how many are being accomplished today and ask yourself, are you ready to welcome in the New World Order or are you going to stand up and take this country back?
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS (1963)1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.- ACCOMPLISHED
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war. - ATTEMPTING TO ACCOMPLISH
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. - ACCOMPLISHED
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.- ACCOMPLISHED
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.- ACCOMPLISHED
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.- ACCOMPLISHED
18. Gain control of all student newspapers. - PARTIALLY ACCOMPLISHED
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.- ACCOMPLISHED
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.- ACCOMPLISHED
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.- PARTIALLY ACCOMPLISHED
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms." - ACCOMPLISHED
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press. - PARTIALLY ACCOMPLISHED
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV. - ACCOMPLISHED
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy." - ACCOMPLISHED
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch." - PARTIALLY ACCOMPLISHED
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state." - ACCOMPLISHED
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis. - ACCOMPLISHED
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man." - ACCOMPLISHED
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc. - ACCOMPLISHED
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities. - ACCOMPLISHED
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.- ACCOMPLISHED
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business. - ACCOMPLISHED
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat]. - ACCOMPLISHED
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals. - ACCOMPLISHED
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.- ACCOMPLISHED
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. - ATTEMPTING TO ACCOMPLISH
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems. - ACCOMPLISHED
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.