Custom Search

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

While The Cat's Away




Hey, Susan is out for a bit. So...we can talk about her safely. Who does she think she is anyway?


All she does is talk, talk, talk...Typical Woman if you ask me. And where did she get her knowledge of Politics? From an old episode of Gilligans Island? Jeez.


Obama this, and Obama that..Pelosi this and Pelosi that...gets old doesn't it?


Last I heard from her, she was talking about some guys private parts in public! Disgusting!!


Well, I'm just glad her PC blew up, it probably needed a rest from her constant babble.


I think she even tweets...goes along with her birdbrain! HaHa! That's funny right there! :)


Well, I better get out...you never know when "SHE" is going to show up! Like I'm afraid of her!


What? Uh....she can see this?




(in liberty)


(Skeez running to the mousehole)


UPDATE: caught......