Custom Search

Saturday, May 14, 2011

William Teach's Snark On Obama New/Old/New Again, 'Drilling' Position

Barack Obama was against the "drill now" position before he was for it, then against it again and now that he is back to perpetual campaign mode, he is once again for it, since the polls tell him it is popular.

I was going to do a whole piece on the subject cause I am in a snarky mood today, (It is Bloody Mary Saturday after all) so in looking over what has already been written I found that my snark doesn't compare to William Teach's in this.

So, teaser below, then you can click on over and read the whole thing.

They write that “without Congressional action” like it’s a feather in his little red cap. He’s had the authority to do this his entire term, and decided that drilling here in the US was bad, because oil is bad. Except for his monster limo and SUV posse.


Found at Right Wing News and Crossed at Pirate’s Cove. You can also follow Teach on Twitter @WilliamTeach.

On to something I can provide my own snark to now....

.