Others discussing this latest show of true colors by the Union protesters are Michelle Malkin, Pundit & Pundette, Fire Andrea Mitchell!, Nice Deb, Patterico's Pontifications, Hot Air, RedState, and Althouse.
[Update] This is just the latest incident and AOL's L. Brent Bozell provides other examples of violence and uncivil language shown by protesters in WI.
- During the protests, there have been signs comparing Gov. Walker to Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mubarak, even Satan. Some signs featured Walker's face in crosshairs with the words "Don't Retreat, Reload: Repeal Walker." Another held a sign saying "Political Death to Tyrants." Click here to see a gallery of signs (caution, several signs contain adult language).
- On Feb. 22 in Boston, Rep. Michael Capuano, D-Mass., fired up a union crowd in front of the statehouse: "I'm proud to be here with people who understand that it's more than just sending an e-mail to get you going. Every once [in] a while you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."
- In Rhode Island, a union supporter called a cameraman a derogatory term for a homosexual and threatened to have anal sex with him.
- In Ohio, a union activist called tea party members "corporate butt-lickers" and Nazis.
- Tabitha Hale of FreedomWorks was filming a union protest outside their offices in the nation's capital Feb. 23 and was shoved to the ground by a middle-aged male activist wearing a T-shirt of the Communications Workers of America.
- Fox News correspondent Mike Tobin was hit by pro-union protesters in Wisconsin amidst cries of "Fox News lies" from the crowd, which also tried to block the cameraman's view of Tobin.
It is pointed out that none of this warranted much coverage and examples of the double standard shown by the media are provided as well.
Read it all.