Custom Search

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beck and Jones Show




The first thing that came to mind when researching this subject, is how one sided it is. Alex Jones seems to have a pin in his butt over Glenn Beck, claiming several things. Most noticeable is Beck plagiarizing Jones' material. The latter statement came from a Facebook discussion between me, and several individuals. I cannot quote any of it here without permission, but let's just say the one who started the thread is an avid Alex Jones listener. I am not. I am a Glenn Beck fan.

Of course I do not agree with all of his views, that would be ludicrous. But, with the large staff he has, why would he need to steal from a radio personality? Here are a few links that support my theory of "Sour Grapes Syndrome".

http://www.prisonplanet.com/open-letter-to-glenn-beck-by-alex-jones.html

http://www.infowars.com/glenn-beck-channels-alex-jones-to-sell-globalist-snake-oil/

Video:






Now, do a search yourself. Type in "Beck responds to Jones". Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Seems to be a one sided argument/accusation here. "Sour Grapes Syndrome".
I cannot understand, for the life of me, why a man with like goals would stoop to nonsense. Grow up Mr. Jones, and talk to Beck face to face. I'm sure he would love to have you on his show.

"All very interesting comments by Alex Jones, however, this is only one side of it. Where are links from Glenn Beck responding? I've done several searches on the subject. It all seems to be Alex Jones attacking Beck. No rebuttals so far."


Last quote is by me, my last response to the FB post. Think what you want, but don't do it one sided.

In Liberty,
Skeez