Custom Search

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Man Names His Baby Sarah McCain Palin

I am a McCain/Palin voter and have already sent back my early voter ballot after having voted for the GOP ticket.

I truly believe Barack Obama's policies are dangerous for America, hence my voting for the ticket to which I do agree more with the issues and policies... now, with that said...there is a limit to what I would do to support any ticket.

I would NOT offer up my child, so to speak, but it seems one man in Elizabethton, Tennessee, has actually ignored what he and his wife decided on as a name for their baby, which was Ava Grace, and because other than a yard sign, the man could think of no other way to show his support, he filled out the documents for his little newborn girl’s birth certificate with the name "Sarah McCain Palin Ciptak."

Obviously from his comments, the wife doesn't quite believe he really did it.

“I don’t think she believes me yet,” he told the Kingsport Times-News for a story to be published Tuesday. “It’s going to take some more convincing.”

Ciptak, a blood bank employee for the American Red Cross, said he named his third child after John McCain and Sarah Palin to “to get the word out” about the campaign.
“I took one for the cause,” he said. “I can’t give a lot of financial support for the (McCain/Palin) campaign. I do have a sign up in my yard, but I can do very little.”


Even as a McCain supporter, if I was this man's wife, he would have a frying pan upside the head at the earliest opportunity.

.