Custom Search

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fred 08

It's no secret I've thrown my hat into the Thompson ring. It isn't just because we both hail from the Volunteer State, it's because I honestly believe Thompson is the right man for the job of President of the United States.

The following is the latest from the Thompson campaign (hat tip to Stop the ACLU for this):



Strength, Conviction, Honesty.

Three words that definitely sum up Fred Thompson in my mind.

Primary season is looming ever closer. We're going to have to make a choice of what kind of leadership we want in our country for the next four years, a period of time that I and others see as a crossroads and a turning point in our nations future.

Whomever you vote for, vote for them for the right reasons, not for the normal rhetoric. This ad is a great example of Fred Thompson "down home."

Once and Always, an American Fighting Man