Custom Search

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lightening the Mood

Following a link from Take Our Country Back I found this Townhall article, but what caught my eye after reading it was the little cartoon on the left side of the page and I clicked it and found MORE CARTOONS!!!!

I figure after the tragic events at Virginia Tech and writing about them for two days, I would show some of my favorite cartoons from the above linked page, before I depressed myself any further by finally getting around to commenting on what happened yesterday.... time enough for that tomorrow.

So, without further ado......By Eric Allie


This next one was done by Chuck Asay



The next one was done by Scott Stantis



Next one is by Henry Payne



Next one by Glenn McCoy



The next one by Mike Shelton



Pick your favorite and let me know which you picked in the comment section.

Today is yesterdays tomorrow and tomorrow is yet another day.

Have a good night everyone.

.