Custom Search

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mind-Blowing Prediction Of Rocket Explosion Tweeted The Day Before Rocket Exploded!

By Susan Duclos





Those familiar with my articles know that I do not use “Mind-Blowing,” or “Jaw-Dropping” in my titles very often unless I truly think it will drop the jaw of other people, those reading a specific article, so when I say “mind-blowing” for what I am going to show you……. I think it WILL blow your mind and hey, might even drop your jaw to the floor as well.

 In the screen shot of the tweet below by @andoogle, please note this went out on Twitter on October 27, 2014, at 3:30 PM, which was a day before a NASA contracted rocket exploded in air, six seconds after take-off.




Those that use Twitter know that tweets cannot be predated and changes to date and time cannot be made…. a tweet can be deleted, but other changes simply cannot be made, meaning this tweet actually predicted the explosion, on the day the rocket was slated to take off, but the take off was delayed a day, then exploded, as shown in the video below, just as predicted.

Explain that!