Custom Search

Sunday, May 25, 2014

‘My Twisted World’ Manifesto Released! – Looking Into The Mind Of Evil – Elliot Rodger

By Susan Duclos



 My Twisted World, the full 140 page "manifesto," written by Elliot Rodger and sent to several news organizations before he went on a killing spree which killed at least six people, although some reports say seven and injured multiple others, gives insight into the mind of a killer.

 As was shown yesterday, Rodgers also published a video called "Elliot Rodger's Retribution," in where the little lunatic decried women rejecting him and said he would have his "revenge against humanity."

From The The Introduction:


Humanity... All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women. It has made me realize just how brutal and twisted humanity is as a species. All I ever wanted was to fit in and live a happy life amongst humanity, but I was cast out and rejected, forced to endure an existence of loneliness and insignificance, all because the females of the human species were incapable of seeing the value in me.

This is the story of how I, Elliott Rodger,came to be. This is a story of my entire life. It is a dark story of sadness, anger and hatred. It is a story of a war against cruel injustice. In this magnificent story, I will disclose every single detail about my life, every single significant experience that I have pulled from my superior memory, as well as how those experiences have shaped my view of the world. This tragedy did not have to happen. I didn't want things to turn out this way, but humanity forced my hand, and this story will explain why.......

Other Key Portions being highlighted:


I developed a very high sex drive, and it would always remain like this. This was the start of hell for me. Going through puberty utterly doomed my existence. It condemned me to live a life of suffering and unfulfilled desires. Even at that young age, I felt depressed because I wanted sex, yet I felt unworthy of it. I didn’t think I was ever going to experience sex in reality, and I was right. I never did. I was finally interested in girls, but there was no way I could ever get them. And so my starvation began.
[...]
“Some boys randomly pushed me against the lockers as they walked past me in the hall. One boy who was tall and had blonde hair called me a “loser”, right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with him. Pretty girls. And they didn’t seem to mind that he was such an evil bastard. In fact, I bet they liked him for it. This is how girls are, and I was starting to realize it.
[...]
I began to have fantasies of becoming very powerful and stopping everyone from having sex. I wanted to take their sex away from them, just like they took it away from me. I saw sex as an evil and barbaric act, all because I was unable to have it. This was the major turning point. My anger made me stronger inside. This was when I formed my ideas that sex should be outlawed. It is the only way to make the world a fair and just place. If I can’t have it, I will destroy it. That’s the conclusion I came to, right then and there.


The original "retribution video will be shown below, among others discussing the shooting, his father's connection to the popular movie "The hunger Games," theories as to why he did this and even a conspiracy theory.












[UPDATE] FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT SEE THE MANIFESTO BELOW, ALL PARTS OF IT CAN BE FOUND HERE, DIVIDED INTO SEGMENTS.



My Twisted World - Elliot Rodger uploaded by Susan Duclos