Custom Search

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

If I Used A Monkey Analogy To Reference Obama, Would You Call Me Racist?

By Susan Duclos

This is far down on the list of important things but it hit my pet peeve meter so I am writing about it.... deal.

Obama’s chief campaign strategist David Axelrod said in reference to Newt Gingrich's climb in the polls, and I quote "Just remember, the higher a monkey climbs on a pole, the more you can see his butt. So, the speaker is very high on the pole right now and we’ll see how people like the view." (Source- ABC)

Axelrod isn't accused of being racist because his reference was to Gingrich. His monkey analogy normally wouldn't even hit my radar but, over the last four years, every time someone disagrees with Obama on policy, his supporters scream RACISM!! Every time someone criticizes Obama's agenda or anything about Obama, his supporters screams RACISM.

I have heard racism accusations whenever an Obamabot cannot argue the politics, excuse, justify or explain something Obama has done.

Heaven forbid anyone actually use the very same analogy that Axelrod used in reference to Obama though... I can hear the whining, howling and screaming of racism already.

So, because Axelrod dared, I will too.

Now that Obama has an actual record to judge him on, we will call that record his "butt" and I will say "Just remember, the higher a monkey climbs on a pole, the more you can see his butt. So, the President is very high on the pole right now and we’ll see how people like the view."

Polls show people aren't exactly pleased with the view.

Yes, I went there.
.