Custom Search

Sunday, July 17, 2011

'Hanoi Jane' Fonda Lies While Whining About QVC Cancellation

Photo to the left is of "Hanoi Jane" Fonda sitting with the enemy and by her feet, that is artillary used to kill American soldiers.

After viewers called to protest the appearance of Jane Fonda on QVC, the show cancelled her scheduled appearance.

Fonda took to her website to whine about it and then she claimed that the stories about her were myths and lies, by extremists, yet she has admitted, back in 1988 that she did indeed hurt our military members and allowed herself to be used as propaganda for the enemy.

Hanoi Jane now:

Bottom line, this has gone on far too long, this spreading of lies about me! None of it is true. NONE OF IT! I love my country. I have never done anything to hurt my country or the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for us. I do not understand what the far right stands to gain by continuing with these myths. In this case, they denied a lot of people the chance to hear about a book that can help make life better, easier and more fulfilling. I am deeply grateful for all of the support I have been getting since this happened, including from my Vietnam Veterans friends.


Hanoi Jane on a 20/20 television interview in 1988:

"I would like to say something, not just to Vietnam veterans in New England, but to men who were in Vietnam, who I hurt, or whose pain I caused to deepen because of things that I said or did," she began. "I was trying to help end the killing and the war, but there were times when I was thoughtless and careless about it and I'm . . . very sorry that I hurt them. And I want to apologize to them and their families."


From 2007 when I wrote a piece about Fonda and her betrayal of country and our brave military:

Jane Fonda also helped in the organization of a production group called the F.T.A. (F*** The Army). This group helped to set up coffee houses near military bases where they would perform anti-war derogatory-type sketches for the visiting soldiers. The coffee-house sketches were intended to counterpoint the U.S.O. shows, such as Bob Hope and other U.S.O. sponsored performers whose performances increased morale and gave positive support to American soldiers. Some of the F.T.A. coffee house employees would mingle with the soldiers to help them to "relax and unwind", while encouraging the soldiers to desert. Some soldiers alleged that they were promised jobs and money by the F.T.A. if they deserted.

The Vietnam Veterans Against the War Organization received major financial support from Jane Fonda. Jane Fonda's F.T.A. coffee houses helped in recruiting soldiers and veterans for the Vietnam Veterans Against The War Organization. The Vietnam Veterans Against the War Organization membership was approximately 7,000 at it's highest. The Organization's membership number was comparatively low, when you consider that more than 2 1/2 million Americans served during the Vietnam war.

Jane Fonda personally sought out returning American soldiers from Vietnam to solicit them to publicly speak out against American atrocities against Vietnamese women and children during her broadcasts. North Vietnamese officials based in Canada allegedly coordinated her broadcasts.


Hanoi Jane earned her nickname, she was a liar then and she lies now while trying to rewrite her own traitorous history so that she can sell some books.

.