Custom Search

Friday, December 05, 2008

B*N*S*N 1 - 4

Good News Friday (B*N*S*N!) is a weekly series that was started last year by a few bloggers who felt that the GOOD news out of the various theatres of war were not being covered by the msm. My contribution was renamed *B*N*S*N by one of my regular readers on Tanker Bros which is where this blogging 'stuff' all began for me..;)

Since then, more than a few of us choose stories that don't fall under the msm credo of "if it bleeds, it leads."

I ALWAYS have trouble restricting myself to one story, and usually have to restrict myself to 4.

This week's stories are about schools opening, clean running water etc etc. ALL great news about what our troops are doing. You won't find these in the msm, but you can find them at Assoluta Tranquillita (and most other places I post) here.

Read on!!!