Custom Search

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am the Guest on Political Vindication Radio

I write better than I speak but, considering the topics and the show itself, I am honored that they would invite me as their guest for tonight.

Announcement from Political Vindication Radio!

Tonight at 6pm Pacific Spree from Wake Up America joins us! We’ll talk about the continuing success in Iraq, the predictable silence from the mainstream media and how proud we are of our warriors! We’ll also talk about how this battle against extremist Islam might be fought if there’s another Clinton in the Oval Office - will we be replacing soldiers with lawyers? Haven’t we learned anything?

If anyone has seen Fred Thompson lately, please call us!

(626) 652 - 4598


Come join the conversation on Political Vindication Radio!

.